“1791 Capital acquires when we believe market conditions are favorable; when market conditions are more volatile, we sell assets, pursue value-add transactions or remain on the sidelines.”
Our Core Focus
- North Texas Multi-family
- Class B&C Value-add property renovations
- 70 to 300 units per community
- Conventional Garden style apartment communities
- Focus on resident retention
- Targeted toward working class & millennial renters
- Average market rents of $900-$1100
1791 Capital has a strong history of transactional performance, which has resulted in a wide network of relationships throughout the industry. It is with these relationships that 1791 Capital has prime access to a number of opportunities, many of which are not widely marketed.
1791 Capital only develops when conditions are favorable; otherwise we sell assets, pursue value-add transactions, or just remain on the sidelines, as we have in the past.
Our unique knowledge of each sector we invest in has guided us to buy and sell properties in times and markets that appear less than ideal, but ultimately produces beneficial outcomes for our co-investors.
“1791 Capital does not compete for core “trophy” assets.”
Instead, 1791 Capital invests in assets that are:
– High-quality, but not fully renovated or stabilized – and hence not a target for core investors
1791 Capital’s opportunity set includes:
– Properties that need major physical improvements
– Assets that need to be recapitalized